A&G engages in a variety of acquisition strategies, including purchasing real estate and mortgages. We provide equity and “rescue” capital, and participate in joint ventures. By doing so, we create the most value from any asset, ensuring our clients have a strong advantage.
A&G’s team of creative problem-solvers:
- Purchases real estate assets and mortgages valued between $2MM and $15MM. Classes include retail, restaurant, warehouse, office, and industrial.
- Looks for leveraged 20% plus I.R.R.
- Holds the majority of our assets as long-term investments.
Our team also utilizes capital to:
- Enter joint ventures with local developers.
- Provide rescue capital to developers/owners who are overleveraged or are having refinancing difficulties.
- Purchase or coinvest in mortgages with a focus on improving performance of more challenged parts of a portfolio.